Complimentary Webinar: Data Scientist Perspective on Safety Management
We all here words like “Big Data”, “Data Scientist” and “Predictive Analytics”. What do they really mean and how can it help to predict incidents and drive prevention. We also will also discuss the importance of meaningful engagement and how it helps drive predictive models.
In this webinar we will clearly define the role of a Data Scientist. We will dive into how they use their skill set create meaningful predictive models based on leading and lagging indicators. We will also discuss how these models lead to actionable risk prevention outputs.
You will learn how companies with highly evolved safety cultures and programs are able to provide a high level of insight – even to the point of being able to predict and prevent workplace injuries.
- How Meaningful Engagement Drives Predictive Modeling
- What is the role of a Data Scientist
- How do Data Scientists user their skill set to create actionable predictive models
- How can modeling predict and prevent workplace injuries
- What actionable can a predictive model provide and what is the practical application of that information.