This latest version makes it even easier to conduct job site inspections and collect workplace safety observations.
Since the release of the SafetyNet app for iPhone® and iPad® in 2011, customers have been using the app to easily upload inspection and observation data to SafetyNet – the leading workplace safety software for predicting and preventing workplace injuries. This new version includes several usability enhancements based on user feedback.
With the updated app, users can:
- Access an entire safety inspection/observation checklist on one screen
- Enter inspection/observation data with fewer screen changes and less scrolling
- Edit photos to include drawings, notes and colored highlighting
- Act upon visual cues that indicate severity levels
- Configure the app as needed with more preference settings
To learn about other key features of the SafeyNet app and to download version 2.0, visit the App Store.